Meaning of improvement
Pronunciation: (im-prv'munt), [key]
- an act of improving or the state of being improved.
- a change or addition by which a thing is improved.
- a person or thing that represents an advance on another in excellence or achievement: The new landlord is a great improvement over his greedy predecessor.
- a bringing into a more valuable or desirable condition, as of land or real property; betterment.
- something done or added to real property that increases its value.
- profitable use, as of a period of time.
- improvement (Thesaurus)