Guess These Animal Ears
Which animal has large, rounded ears that are covered in fur?
- Rabbits have large, rounded ears that are covered in fur to help them detect predators from far away.
What animal has small, round ears on the top of its head?
- Mice have small, round ears on the top of their heads to help them hear better in the dark.
Which animal has long, pointed ears?
- Foxes have long, pointed ears which help them locate the small sounds made by their prey in grass or underground.
Which animal has small, pointed ears that fold forward?
- Cheetahs have small, pointed ears that fold forward. This shape helps them pinpoint the location of their prey.
Which animal has thin, large ears that are almost transparent when backlit?
- Bats have thin, large ears. These ears are almost transparent when backlit and are crucial for their echolocation ability.
What animal has small, tufted ears?
- Lynxes have small, tufted ears. These tufts act as excellent hearing aids and also help in communication with other lynxes.
Which animal has ears that are long and can rotate to pick up sounds from different directions?
- Donkeys have long ears that can rotate. This ability helps them pick up sounds from different directions, an advantage in detecting potential threats.
What animal has small ears that are almost hidden by its fur?
- Bears have small ears that are often hidden by their fur. These ears give them excellent hearing, which is particularly useful for locating food and detecting danger.
Which animal has large, fan-shaped ears?
- Koalas have large, fan-shaped ears. These ears help them detect predators and also play a role in temperature regulation.
Which animal has small, rounded ears on the sides of its head, close to the eyes?
- Squirrels have small, rounded ears on the sides of their head, close to the eyes. These ears give them a broad range of hearing, which is particularly useful for detecting predators.