WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. improvement, betterment, advance, transformation, transmutation, shift
- usage: a change for the better; progress in development
- 2. improvement, change of state
- usage: the act of improving something; "their improvements increased the value of the property"
- 3. improvement, melioration, condition, status
- usage: a condition superior to an earlier condition; "the new school represents a great improvement"
All rights reserved.
See also: improvement (Dictionary)