explore: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (ik-splôr', -splōr'), [key]
— v., -plored, -plor•ing.
- to traverse or range over (a region, area, etc.) for the purpose of discovery: to explore the island.
- to look into closely; scrutinize; examine: Let us explore the possibilities for improvement.
- to investigate into, esp. mechanically, as with a probe.
- to search for; search out.
- to engage in exploration.
- explore (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.