Synonyms of explore
- 1. research, search, explore, investigate, look into
- usage: inquire into; "the students had to research the history of the Second World War for their history project"; "He searched for information on his relatives on the web"; "Scientists are exploring the nature of consciousness"
- 2. explore, investigate, look into
- usage: travel to or penetrate into; "explore unknown territory in biology"
- 3. explore, diagnose, name
- usage: examine minutely
- 4. explore, diagnose
- usage: examine (organs) for diagnostic purposes
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of explore (Dictionary)