WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. flocculent, woolly, wooly, soft (vs. hard)
- usage: having a fluffy character or appearance
- 2. addled, befuddled, muddled, muzzy, woolly, wooly, woolly-headed, wooly-minded, confused (vs. clearheaded)
- usage: confused and vague; used especially of thinking; "muddleheaded ideas"; "your addled little brain"; "woolly thinking"; "woolly-headed ideas"
- 3. wooly, woolly, wooly-haired, woolly-haired, hairy (vs. hairless), haired, hirsute
- usage: covered with dense often matted or curly hairs; "woolly lambs"
- 4. lanate, woolly, hairy (vs. hairless), haired, hirsute
- usage: covered with dense cottony hairs or hairlike filaments; "the woolly aphid has a lanate coat resembling cotton"
All rights reserved.
See also: woolly (Dictionary)