- 1. weed, vascular plant, tracheophyte
- usage: any plant that crowds out cultivated plants
- 2. weed, mourning band, band
- usage: a black band worn by a man (on the arm or hat) as a sign of mourning
- 3. pot, grass, green goddess, dope, weed, gage, sess, sens, smoke, skunk, locoweed, Mary Jane, cannabis, marijuana, marihuana, ganja
- usage: street names for marijuana
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. weed, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- usage: clear of weeds; "weed the garden"
All rights reserved.
See also: weed (Dictionary)