Synonyms of wand
- 1. wand, rod
- usage: a rod used by a magician or water diviner
- 2. wand, branchlet, twig, sprig
- usage: a thin supple twig or rod; "stems bearing slender wands of flowers"
- 3. scepter, sceptre, verge, wand, staff
- usage: a ceremonial or emblematic staff
- 4. baton, wand, rod
- usage: a thin tapered rod used by a conductor to lead an orchestra or choir
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of wand (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.