Synonyms of wager
- 1. bet, wager, gambling, gaming, play
- usage: the act of gambling; "he did it on a bet"
- 2. stake, stakes, bet, wager, gamble
- usage: the money risked on a gamble
- 1. bet, wager, play, gamble
- usage: stake on the outcome of an issue; "I bet $100 on that new horse"; "She played all her money on the dark horse"
- 2. bet, wager, predict, foretell, prognosticate, call, forebode, anticipate, promise
- usage: maintain with or as if with a bet; "I bet she will be there!"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of wager (Dictionary)