WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. visible (vs. invisible), seeable, circumpolar, in sight, ocular, visual, macroscopic, macroscopical, megascopic, gross, microscopic, microscopical, subgross, panoptic, panoptical, telescopic, viewable, perceptible
- usage: capable of being seen; or open to easy view; "a visible object"; "visible stars"; "mountains visible in the distance"; "a visible change of expression"; "visible files"
- 2. visible, overt (vs. covert), open
- usage: obvious to the eye; "a visible change of expression"
- 3. visible(prenominal), available (vs. unavailable)
- usage: present and easily available; "the cash on hand is adequate for current needs"; "emergency police were on hand in case of trouble"; "a visible supply"; "visible resources"
All rights reserved.
See also: visible (Dictionary)