visible: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (viz'u-bul), [key]
- that can be seen; perceptible to the eye: mountains visible in the distance.
- apparent; manifest; obvious: a man with no visible means of support.
- being constantly or frequently in the public view; conspicuous: a visible political position.
- noting or pertaining to a system of keeping records or information on cards or sheets in such a way that the desired reference can be brought instantly to view: a visible index.
- visible supply.
- available or accessible; already existing, as goods in a warehouse or in transit as opposed to goods in production:visible supply.
- involving actual goods that have been recorded or accounted for:visible trade.
- prepared or converted for visual presentation; represented visually.
- visible (Thesaurus)