WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. vegetative, vegetive
- usage: of or relating to an activity that is passive and monotonous; "a dull vegetative lifestyle"
- 2. vegetal, vegetational, vegetative
- usage: composed of vegetation or plants; "regions rich in vegetal products"; "vegetational cover"; "the decaying vegetative layer covering a forest floor"
- 3. vegetative, involuntary (vs. voluntary)
- usage: relating to involuntary bodily functions; "vegetative functions such as digestion or growth or circulation"
- 4. vegetal, vegetative, asexual (vs. sexual), nonsexual
- usage: (of reproduction) characterized by asexual processes
All rights reserved.
See also: vegetative (Dictionary)