- 1. truck, motortruck, motor vehicle, automotive vehicle
- usage: an automotive vehicle suitable for hauling
- 2. hand truck, truck, handcart, pushcart, cart, go-cart
- usage: a handcart that has a frame with two low wheels and a ledge at the bottom and handles at the top; used to move crates or other heavy objects
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. truck, transport
- usage: convey (goods etc.) by truck; "truck fresh vegetables across the mountains"
All rights reserved.
See also: truck (Dictionary)