WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. triangle, trigon, trilateral, polygon, polygonal shape
- usage: a three-sided polygon
- 2. triangle, shape, form
- usage: something approximating the shape of a triangle; "the coastline of Chile and Argentina and Brazil forms two legs of a triangle"
- 3. Triangulum, Triangle
- usage: a small northern constellation near Perseus between Andromeda and Aries
- 4. triangle, drafting instrument
- usage: any of various triangular drafting instruments used to draw straight lines at specified angles
- 5. triangle, percussion instrument, percussive instrument
- usage: a percussion instrument consisting of a metal bar bent in the shape of an open triangle
All rights reserved.
See also: triangle (Dictionary)