WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dawdler, drone, laggard, lagger, trailer, poke, idler, loafer, do-nothing, layabout, bum
- usage: someone who takes more time than necessary; someone who lags behind
- 2. preview, prevue, trailer, ad, advertisement, advertizement, advertising, advertizing, advert
- usage: an advertisement consisting of short scenes from a motion picture that will appear in the near future
- 3. trailer, conveyance, transport
- usage: a large transport conveyance designed to be pulled by a truck or tractor
- 4. trailer, house trailer, wheeled vehicle
- usage: a wheeled vehicle that can be pulled by a car or truck and is equipped for occupancy
All rights reserved.
See also: trailer (Dictionary)