- 1. tour, circuit, journey, journeying
- usage: a journey or route all the way around a particular place or area; "they took an extended tour of Europe"; "we took a quick circuit of the park"; "a ten-day coach circuit of the island"
- 2. go, spell, tour, turn, shift, work shift, duty period
- usage: a time for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else); "it's my go"; "a spell of work"
- 3. enlistment, hitch, term of enlistment, tour of duty, duty tour, tour, time period, period of time, period
- usage: a period of time spent in military service
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. tour, travel, journey
- usage: make a tour of a certain place; "We toured the Provence this summer"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of tour (Dictionary)