Synonyms of tierce
- 1. terce, tierce, canonical hour
- usage: the third canonical hour; about 9 a.m.
- 2. three, 3, III, trio, threesome, tierce, leash, troika, triad, trine, trinity, ternary, ternion, triplet, tercet, terzetto, trey, deuce-ace, digit, figure
- usage: the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
- 3. one-third, third, tierce, common fraction, simple fraction
- usage: one of three equal parts of a divisible whole; "it contains approximately a third of the minimum daily requirement"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of tierce (Dictionary)