WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. subscription, payment
- usage: a payment for consecutive issues of a newspaper or magazine for a given period of time
- 2. subscription, agreement
- usage: agreement expressed by (or as if expressed by) signing your name
- 3. subscription, contribution, donation
- usage: a pledged contribution
- 4. subscription, handwriting
- usage: the act of signing your name; writing your signature (as on a document); "the deed was attested by the subscription of his signature"
All rights reserved.
See also: subscription (Dictionary)