- 1. stool, seat
- usage: a simple seat without a back or arms
- 2. fecal matter, faecal matter, feces, faeces, BM, stool, ordure, dejection, body waste, excretion, excreta, excrement, excretory product
- usage: solid excretory product evacuated from the bowels
- 3. stool, stump, tree stump
- usage: (forestry) the stump of a tree that has been felled or headed for the production of saplings
- 4. toilet, can, commode, crapper, pot, potty, stool, throne, plumbing fixture
- usage: a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. stool, entice, lure, tempt
- usage: lure with a stool, as of wild fowl
- 2. stool, react, respond
- usage: react to a decoy, of wildfowl
- 3. stool, tiller, grow, develop, produce, get, acquire
- usage: grow shoots in the form of stools or tillers
- 4. stool, defecate, shit, take a shit, take a crap, ca-ca, crap, make, excrete, egest, eliminate, pass
- usage: have a bowel movement; "The dog had made in the flower beds"
All rights reserved.
See also: stool (Dictionary)