- 1. spice, preservative
- usage: aromatic substances of vegetable origin used as a preservative
- 2. spice, flavorer, flavourer, flavoring, flavouring, seasoner, seasoning
- usage: any of a variety of pungent aromatic vegetable substances used for flavoring food
- 3. spiciness, spice, spicery, taste property
- usage: the property of being seasoned with spice and so highly flavored
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. spice, spice up, change, alter, modify
- usage: make more interesting or flavorful; "Spice up the evening by inviting a belly dancer"
- 2. zest, spice, spice up, season, flavor, flavour
- usage: add herbs or spices to
All rights reserved.
See also: spice (Dictionary)