Synonyms of snuffle
- 1. snuffle, sniffle, snivel, breathing, external respiration, respiration, ventilation
- usage: the act of breathing heavily through the nose (as when the nose is congested)
- 1. snuff, snuffle, smell
- usage: sniff or smell inquiringly
- 2. snuffle, snivel, inhale, inspire, breathe in
- usage: snuff up mucus through the nose
- 3. snivel, sniffle, blubber, blub, snuffle, cry, weep
- usage: cry or whine with snuffling; "Stop snivelling--you got yourself into this mess!"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of snuffle (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.