Meaning of snuffle
Pronunciation: (snuf'ul), [key]
— v., n. -fled, -fling,
- to draw air into the nose for the purpose of smelling something; snuff.
- to draw the breath or mucus through the nostrils in an audible or noisy manner; sniffle; snivel.
- to speak through the nose or with a nasal twang.
- to whine; snivel.
- to utter in a snuffling or nasal tone.
- an act or sound of snuffling.
- a condition of the nose, as from a cold, causing snuffling (usually prec. by the).
- a nasal tone of voice.
- snuffle (Thesaurus)