Synonyms of shit
- 3. jack, doodly-squat, diddly-squat, diddlysquat, diddly-shit, diddlyshit, diddly, diddley, squat, shit, small indefinite quantity, small indefinite amount
- usage: a small worthless amount; "you don't know jack"
- 4. shit, dump, defecation, laxation, shitting
- usage: a coarse term for defecation; "he took a shit"
- 5. asshole, bastard, cocksucker, dickhead, shit, mother fucker, motherfucker, prick, whoreson, son of a bitch, SOB, unpleasant person, disagreeable person
- usage: insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous
- 6. damn, darn, hoot, red cent, shit, shucks, tinker's damn, tinker's dam, worthlessness, ineptitude
- usage: something of little value; "his promise is not worth a damn"; "not worth one red cent"; "not worth shucks"
- 1. denounce, tell on, betray, give away, rat, grass, shit, shop, snitch, stag, inform
- usage: give away information about somebody; "He told on his classmate who had cheated on the exam"
- 2. stool, defecate, shit, take a shit, take a crap, ca-ca, crap, make, excrete, egest, eliminate, pass
- usage: have a bowel movement; "The dog had made in the flower beds"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of shit (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.