shit: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (shit), [key]
— n., v., interj. shit shat, shit•ting,
- excrement; feces.
- an act of defecating; evacuation.
- pretense, lies, exaggeration, or nonsense.
- something inferior or worthless.
- a selfish, mean, or otherwise contemptible person.
- narcotic drugs, esp. heroin or marijuana.
- possessions, equipment, mementos, etc.; stuff.
- to care; be concerned.
- in a desperate or hopeless situation; in serious trouble.
- to defecate.
- to exaggerate or lie to.
- (used to express disgust, disappointment, frustration, contempt, or the like).
- (used to express amazement, incredulity, or derision).
- shit (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.