Synonyms of seesaw
- 1. seesaw, teeter, teeter-totter, teetertotter, teeterboard, tilting board, dandle board, plaything, toy
- usage: a plaything consisting of a board balanced on a fulcrum; the board is ridden up and down by children at either end
- 1. teeter-totter, teetertotter, seesaw, play
- usage: ride on a plank
- 2. seesaw, move
- usage: move up and down as if on a seesaw
- 3. teeter, seesaw, totter, move
- usage: move unsteadily, with a rocking motion
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of seesaw (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.