- 1. seam, joint
- usage: joint consisting of a line formed by joining two pieces
- 2. wrinkle, furrow, crease, crinkle, seam, line, depression, impression, imprint
- usage: a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface; "his face has many lines"; "ironing gets rid of most wrinkles"
- 3. seam, bed, stratum
- usage: a stratum of ore or coal thick enough to be mined with profit; "he worked in the coal beds"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. seam, join, bring together
- usage: put together with a seam; "seam a dress"
All rights reserved.
See also: seam (Dictionary)