- 1. mule, scuff, slipper, carpet slipper
- usage: a slipper that has no fitting around the heel
- 2. scuff, rub, wipe
- usage: the act of scuffing (scraping or dragging the feet)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. scuff, drag, shuffle, scuffle, shamble
- usage: walk without lifting the feet
- 2. scuff, wear, wear off, wear out, wear down, wear thin
- usage: get or become scuffed; "These patent leather shoes scuffed"
- 3. scuff, scratch, scrape, scratch up
- usage: mar by scuffing; "scuffed shoes"
- 4. scuff, kick
- usage: poke at with the foot or toe
All rights reserved.
See also: scuff (Dictionary)