- 1. script, book, playscript, dramatic composition, dramatic work
- usage: a written version of a play or other dramatic composition; used in preparing for a performance
- 2. handwriting, hand, script, writing
- usage: something written by hand; "she recognized his handwriting"; "his hand was illegible"
- 3. script, orthography, writing system
- usage: a particular orthography or writing system
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. script, write, compose, pen, indite
- usage: write a script for; "The playwright scripted the movie"
All rights reserved.
See also: script (Dictionary)