Meaning of script
Pronunciation: (skript), [key]
- the letters or characters used in writing by hand; handwriting, esp. cursive writing.
- a manuscript or document.
- the text of a manuscript or document.
- the manuscript or one of various copies of the written text of a play, motion picture, or radio or television broadcast.
- any system of writing.
- a type imitating handwriting. Cf.
- to write a script for: The movie was scripted by a famous author.
- to plan or devise; make arrangements for: The week-long festivities were scripted by a team of experts.
- script (Thesaurus)