WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. hindquarters, croup, croupe, rump, body part
- usage: the part of an animal that corresponds to the human buttocks
- 2. rump, cut of beef
- usage: fleshy hindquarters; behind the loin and above the round
- 3. buttocks, nates, arse, butt, backside, bum, buns, can, fundament, hindquarters, hind end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, rump, stern, seat, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny, ass, body part
- usage: the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
All rights reserved.
See also: rump (Dictionary)