Synonyms of revolution
- 1. revolution, change, alteration, modification
- usage: a drastic and far-reaching change in ways of thinking and behaving; "the industrial revolution was also a cultural revolution"
- 2. revolution, group action
- usage: the overthrow of a government by those who are governed
- 3. rotation, revolution, gyration, turning, turn
- usage: a single complete turn (axial or orbital); "the plane made three rotations before it crashed"; "the revolution of the earth about the sun takes one year"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of revolution (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.