Synonyms of respond
- 1. react, respond, act, move
- usage: show a response or a reaction to something
- 2. answer, reply, respond, state, say, tell
- usage: react verbally; "She didn't want to answer"; "answer the question"; "We answered that we would accept the invitation"
- 3. respond, react, respond
- usage: respond favorably or as hoped; "The cancer responded to the aggressive therapy"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of respond (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.