Synonyms of residence
- 1. residence, abode, address
- usage: any address at which you dwell more than temporarily; "a person can have several residences"
- 2. residence, house
- usage: the official house or establishment of an important person (as a sovereign or president); "he refused to live in the governor's residence"
- 3. residency, residence, abidance, act, deed, human action, human activity
- usage: the act of dwelling in a place
- 4. mansion, mansion house, manse, hall, residence, house
- usage: a large and imposing house
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of residence (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.