- 1. redress, remedy, remediation, correction, rectification
- usage: act of correcting an error or a fault or an evil
- 2. remedy, curative, cure, therapeutic, medicine, medication, medicament, medicinal drug
- usage: a medicine or therapy that cures disease or relieve pain
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. rectify, remediate, remedy, repair, amend, correct, rectify, right
- usage: set straight or right; "remedy these deficiencies"; "rectify the inequities in salaries"; "repair an oversight"
- 2. remedy, relieve, treat, care for
- usage: provide relief for; "remedy his illness"
All rights reserved.
See also: remedy (Dictionary)