Synonyms of relapse
- 1. backsliding, lapse, lapsing, relapse, relapsing, reversion, reverting, failure
- usage: a failure to maintain a higher state
- 1. get worse, relapse, change state, turn
- usage: deteriorate in health; "he relapsed"
- 2. relapse, lapse, recidivate, regress, retrogress, fall back, revert, return, retrovert, regress, turn back
- usage: go back to bad behavior; "Those who recidivate are often minor criminals"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of relapse (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.