relapse: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (v.ri-laps'n.ri-laps', rē'laps), [key]
— v., n. -lapsed, -laps•ing,
- to fall or slip back into a former state, practice, etc.: to relapse into silence.
- to fall back into illness after convalescence or apparent recovery.
- to fall back into vice, wrongdoing, or error; backslide: to relapse into heresy.
- an act or instance of relapsing.
- a return of a disease or illness after partial recovery from it.
- relapse (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.