WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. rejuvenate, provoke, stimulate
- usage: cause (a stream or river) to erode, as by an uplift of the land
- 2. rejuvenate, change
- usage: develop youthful topographical features; "the land rejuvenated"
- 3. rejuvenate, regenerate, revitalize
- usage: make younger or more youthful; "The contact with his grandchildren rejuvenated him"
- 4. regenerate, restore, rejuvenate, regenerate, renew
- usage: return to life; get or give new life or energy; "The week at the spa restored me"
- 5. rejuvenate, regenerate
- usage: become young again; "The old man rejuvenated when he became a grandfather"
All rights reserved.
See also: rejuvenate (Dictionary)