Meaning of rejuvenate
Pronunciation: (ri-j'vu-nāt"), [key]
— v., -nat•ed, -nat•ing.
- to make young again; restore to youthful vigor, appearance, etc.: That vacation has certainly rejuvenated him.
- to restore to a former state; make fresh or new again: to rejuvenate an old sofa.
- to renew the activity, erosive power, etc., of (a stream) by uplift or by removal of a barrier in the stream bed.
- to impress again the characters of youthful topography on (a region) by the action of rejuvenated streams.
- to undergo rejuvenation; revive.
- rejuvenate (Thesaurus)