WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. quadruplet, quad, sibling, sib
- usage: one of four children born at the same time from the same pregnancy
- 2. quadriceps, quadriceps femoris, musculus quadriceps femoris, quad, extensor muscle, extensor
- usage: a muscle of the thigh that extends the leg
- 3. quad, space, type
- usage: (printing) a block of type without a raised letter; used for spacing between words or sentences
- 4. quad, quadrangle, area
- usage: a rectangular area surrounded on all sides by buildings
All rights reserved.
See also: quad (Dictionary)