Synonyms of promenade
- 1. promenade, prom, ball, formal
- usage: a formal ball held for a school class toward the end of the academic year
- 2. promenade, mall, walk, walkway, paseo
- usage: a public area set aside as a pedestrian walk
- 3. promenade, country-dance, country dancing, contredanse, contra danse, contradance
- usage: a square dance figure; couples march counterclockwise in a circle
- 4. promenade, march, marching
- usage: a march of all the guests at the opening of a formal dance
- 5. amble, promenade, saunter, stroll, perambulation, walk
- usage: a leisurely walk (usually in some public place)
- 1. parade, troop, promenade, march, process
- usage: march in a procession; "the veterans paraded down the street"
- 2. promenade, walk
- usage: take a leisurely walk; "The ladies promenaded along the beach"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of promenade (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.