- 1. net income, net, net profit, lucre, profit, profits, earnings, income
- usage: the excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses)
- 2. profit, gain, advantage, vantage
- usage: the advantageous quality of being beneficial
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. profit, gain, benefit, get, acquire
- usage: derive a benefit from; "She profited from his vast experience"
- 2. profit, turn a profit, gain, take in, clear, make, earn, realize, realise, pull in, bring in
- usage: make a profit; gain money or materially; "The company has not profited from the merger"
All rights reserved.
See also: profit (Dictionary)