Synonyms of product
- 1. merchandise, ware, product, commodity, trade good, good
- usage: commodities offered for sale; "good business depends on having good merchandise"; "that store offers a variety of products"
- 2. product, production, creation
- usage: an artifact that has been created by someone or some process; "they improve their product every year"; "they export most of their agricultural production"
- 3. product, mathematical product, quantity
- usage: a quantity obtained by multiplication; "the product of 2 and 3 is 6"
- 4. product, chemical, chemical substance
- usage: a chemical substance formed as a result of a chemical reaction; "a product of lime and nitric acid"
- 5. product, consequence, effect, outcome, result, event, issue, upshot
- usage: a consequence of someone's efforts or of a particular set of circumstances; "skill is the product of hours of practice"; "his reaction was the product of hunger and fatigue"
- 6. intersection, product, Cartesian product, set
- usage: the set of elements common to two or more sets; "the set of red hats is the intersection of the set of hats and the set of red things"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of product (Dictionary)