product: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (prod'ukt, -ukt), [key]
- a thing produced by labor: products of farm and factory; the product of his thought.
- a person or thing produced by or resulting from a process, as a natural, social, or historical one; result: He is a product of his time.
- the totality of goods or services that a company makes available; output: a decrease in product during the past year.
- a substance obtained from another substance through chemical change.
- the result obtained by multiplying two or more quantities together.
- intersection (def. 3a).
- product (Thesaurus)