- 1. privilege, favor, favour, permit, allow, let, countenance
- usage: bestow a privilege upon
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. privileged (vs. underprivileged), sweetheart, fortunate, rich
- usage: blessed with privileges; "the privileged few"
- 2. privileged, exempt (vs. nonexempt)
- usage: not subject to usual rules or penalties; "a privileged statement"
- 3. inside, inner, privileged, exclusive (vs. inclusive)
- usage: confined to an exclusive group; "privy to inner knowledge"; "inside information"; "privileged information"
All rights reserved.
See also: privileged (Dictionary)