- 1. postmortem, post-mortem, discussion, give-and-take, word
- usage: discussion of an event after it has occurred
- 2. autopsy, necropsy, postmortem, post-mortem, PM, postmortem examination, post-mortem examination, examination, scrutiny
- usage: an examination and dissection of a dead body to determine cause of death or the changes produced by disease
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. postmortem (vs. antemortem), postmortal
- usage: occurring or done after death; "postmortem changes"; "a postmortem examination to determine cause of death"; "postmortal wounds"
- 2. postmortem, succeeding(prenominal) (vs. preceding)
- usage: after death or after an event; "a postmortem examination to determine the cause of death"; "the postmortem discussion of the President's TV address"
All rights reserved.
See also: postmortem (Dictionary)