Meaning of postmortem
Pronunciation: (pōst-môr'tum), [key]
- of, pertaining to, or occurring in the time following death.
- of or pertaining to examination of the body after death.
- occurring after the end of something; after the event: a postmortem criticism of a television show.
- a postmortem examination; autopsy.
- an evaluation or discussion occurring after the end or fact of something: to do a postmortem on the decision of a court.
- a discussion of the bidding or playing of a previous hand.
- postmortem (Thesaurus)