- 1. asset, plus, quality
- usage: a useful or valuable quality
- 2. summation, addition, plus, arithmetic operation
- usage: the arithmetic operation of summing; calculating the sum of two or more numbers; "the summation of four and three gives seven"; "four plus three equals seven"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. plus (vs. minus), nonnegative, positive
- usage: on the positive side or higher end of a scale; "a plus value"; "temperature of plus 5 degrees"; "a grade of C plus"
- 2. plus, positive, advantageous (vs. disadvantageous)
- usage: involving advantage or good; "a plus (or positive) factor"
All rights reserved.
See also: plus (Dictionary)