plus: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (plus), [key]
- more by the addition of; increased by: ten plus two is twelve.
- with the addition of; with: He had wealth plus fame.
- involving or noting addition.
- positive: a plus quantity.
- more (by a certain amount).
- pertaining to or characterized by positive electricity: the plus terminal.
- (in heterothallic fungi) designating, in the absence of morphological differentiation, one of the two strains of mycelia that unite in the sexual process.
- having a certain quality to an unusual degree: He has personality plus.
- a plus quantity.
- something additional.
- a surplus or gain.
- also; and; furthermore: A bicycle is cheaper than a car, plus it doesn't pollute the air.
- in addition; besides.
- plus (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.