- 1. personal, news article, news story, newspaper article
- usage: a short newspaper article about a particular person or group
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. personal (vs. impersonal), ad hominem, face-to-face, individual(prenominal), private, individualized, individualised, personalized, personalised, in-person, in the flesh(predicate), own(prenominal), ain, personalized, person-to-person, private, private
- usage: concerning or affecting a particular person or his or her private life and personality; "a personal favor"; "for your personal use"; "personal papers"; "I have something personal to tell you"; "a personal God"; "he has his personal bank account and she has hers"
- 2. personal, subjective (vs. objective)
- usage: particular to a given individual
- 3. personal
- usage: of or arising from personality; "personal magnetism"
- 4. personal, physical (vs. mental)
- usage: intimately concerning a person's body or physical being; "personal hygiene"
- 5. personal
- usage: indicating grammatical person; "personal verb endings"
All rights reserved.
See also: personal (Dictionary)