Synonyms of percolate
- 1. percolate, filtrate
- usage: the product of percolation
- 1. leach, percolate, trickle, dribble, filter
- usage: permeate or penetrate gradually; "the fertilizer leached into the ground"
- 2. percolate, diffuse, spread, spread out, fan out
- usage: spread gradually; "Light percolated into our house in the morning"
- 3. percolate, percolate
- usage: prepare in a percolator; "percolate coffee"
- 4. percolate
- usage: cause (a solvent) to pass through a permeable substance in order to extract a soluble constituent
- 5. percolate, sink in, permeate, filter, penetrate, perforate
- usage: pass through; "Water permeates sand easily"
- 6. perk up, perk, percolate, pick up, gain vigor, recuperate, recover, convalesce
- usage: gain or regain energy; "I picked up after a nap"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of percolate (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.